At Reza Dental Care, our team sincerely cares about the dental health and the overall health of our patients. In addition to our normal safety and infection-control procedures, our team has implemented precautions to minimize the risk of cross-contamination between patients and/or staff members during this unprecedented pandemic.
We encourage you not to delay routine dental checkups or restorative dental care because your dental health is vitally important to your overall physical health. Any abnormality or pain in your mouth should prompt you to schedule an exam. Unlike most of the human body, teeth don’t naturally heal. Cracks, cavities, abscesses, and other infections only worsen and cause more pain, without treatment. Contact our South Gate, CA dental office to schedule your appointment today.
What You Can Do to Protect Yourself and Others
COVID-19 guidelines from the CDC and other American government health organizations can sometimes be confusing and even contradictory. However, you can help prevent spreading germs by using a few common-sense guidelines during the pandemic.
- If you are sick, please reschedule your dental appointment and stay home. Get well!
- If you have COVID-like symptoms, get tested.
- Wear a mask.
- Frequently wash your hands for a minimum of 20 seconds, using soap and warm water. If water isn’t available to wash your hands, use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% isopropyl or ethyl alcohol to kill potentially harmful bacteria.
- Cover your mouth in the crook of your arm or with a disposable Kleenex when you cough or sneeze. If you use your hand to cover your mouth, wash it afterwards.
- Don’t touch your mouth, nose, or eyes without washing your hands afterward.
- Don’t share water bottles, food, or drinks and avoid using public water fountains.
- Stay six feet away from others when you’re in public.
When You or Your Family Are – or Might Be – Sick
We always want to see you, but if you or a member of your household are feeling ill, we want to do everything possible for you and our other patients. So, we ask that you cancel your appointment with Dr. Reza Dental Care if you or your family experience any of these symptoms:
- Headache and/or fever
- Sore throat
- Nausea and/or vomiting
- Gastrointestinal issues
- Respiratory distress
- Chills and/or sweats
- Sudden loss of smell and/or taste
- Muscle pain
When you feel better or are out of quarantine, please call our office to reschedule your visit. These symptoms are indicative of COVID-19, so it’s important that you speak with your doctor or get tested for the disease as soon as possible. We wish you a speedy recovery and look forward to seeing your smile in our office very soon!
Trust Us with Your Dental Care
The reason our team members work in dental care is because we all love people and want to help our patients have gleaming, unique, memorable smiles. We also want to find and treat dental conditions like cavities and gum disease as early as possible. The longer these diseases go untreated, the more damage and pain they cause.
At Reza Dental Care, we take your health and safety seriously, but we also understand the importance of reducing cross-contamination. The additional measures we’ve taken will help reduce the spread of COVID-19 and other diseases, like colds and flus. Every day, our team adheres to strict safety and disinfection procedures to help keep you safe during dental visits in our office.
Contact us today online or by calling 323-457-8787 to make an appointment. While your smile and dental health are why we come to work each day, we care about the rest of you, too!